Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Tuesday, another Tea Cup.


After you visit my site be sure to visit the others at
http://www.marthasfavorites.com/
or
http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com 

I managed to get to my favorite flea market again last week.  I had missed a few weeks because of either bad weather, not being home or the extreme heat we have been having.  This week the weather was perfect.  Temps in the upper 70s, and clear sky.  Perfect.

While at the flea market I was looking for tea cups everywhere but didn't find many except the one I am showing you today.  My favorite flowers will always be pansies but another one I love is violets.  This tea cup and saucer by Royal Albert is an especially pretty one I think.

Hope you like it.............








Royal Albert does it again.  They really know how to make beautiful bone china tea cups and saucers.

6 comments:

Johanna said...

Hello beth,
I agree with you, Royal Albert really knows how to thrill women with their china. The violet cup is so sweet. Thank you for sharing this beauty.
Best greetings, Johanna

Terri said...

You are so right, Royal Albert never fails to create a gorgeous piece of china. Your tea cup is very sweet. I love violet patterns, and your cup shows off beautifully. I love the handle and the shape as well.
Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Terri

Snap said...

Royal Albert does know how to do it! I love this teacup...such dainty violets. Happy Tea Day!

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Beth: I love your Royal Albert cup. I have a few of them and I think they are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us this week. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Beth: I love your Royal Albert cup. I have a few of them and I think they are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us this week. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

GardenofDaisies said...

Such pretty violets. I love the shape of the Royal Albert cups. Most of my china is RA, but I have a few pieces from other makers.