Monday, August 15, 2011

Tea Cup Tuesday

 Time for Tea Cup Tuesday............


After you visit my site be sure to visit the others at
http://www.marthasfavorites.com/
or
http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com 


Today I went to a huge antique barn.  I will show pics of it later but in honor of Tea cup Tuesday here are three pictures of all the many teacups available.  I DID NOT buy any if you can believe it.  Just too many to choose from I suppose.  But it was surely fun to see them!  Click on the pictures and you can probably see them better!



Do you suppose you could find one you needed to buy?   Hope you enjoy!

9 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

There can never be enough teacups! So many and all so different for so many moods at teatime. Thanks for sharing!
Ruth

Terri said...

OM GOSH! I would have definitely brought one or two (or three) home! Where on earth is this Barn? I enlarged each photo so I could really see them and there are some real special ones in there. Thank you so much for sharing.
Hugs,
Terri

Martha said...

Wow -- what great teacups!

Suz said...

There is nothing like the site of many teacups is there?
I could spend hours looking and looking. Now to go back and enlarge...
Fondly,
Suz

Snap said...

I would never be able to leave with just one!!!!! What fun! Happy Tea Day!

Zaa said...

Ha ha .. I saw more than one that I buy....Oh what fun you must have had, but I can't imagine that you didn't buy one ( He Hee)...Hugs

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I think I see one or two tea cups that I would buy. I love that there are so many shapes and sized we just can never get enough. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

romance-of-roses said...

Well I see several that I would buy. You just might have to go back and buy at least one, ok? They are all beautiful. Smiles...Lu

Sandra from Sydney said...

One can always make room for another teacup even if you don't need any vbg. They are just so pretty. Hugs Sandie.