Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's Tea cup Tuesday again!

 Time for Tea Cup Tuesday............


After you visit my site be sure to visit the others at
http://www.marthasfavorites.com/
or
http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com 



I took off a couple of weeks from Tea Cup Tuesday but should be back for the next several weeks as I have lots to show from my travels to Maine and New Brunswick.

Today I am showing a couple of Christmas Items.  The first is a cup and saucer.  I have never owned any tea cups for just the holidays but this would be a good one.  For some reason I completely forgot to see what kind they were.  And I saw them up in New Brunswick so won't be going back any time soon.   LOL

And If you are going to have a holiday tea you will need sugar and creamer and so I found this set.  I think they are lovely.  I am not sure the maker on these either but they are nice


If anyone know the maker of either of these I would love it if you would add the info in a comment.

5 comments:

Terri said...

The tea cup and saucer are lovely! So vintage with their green holly. The sugar and creamer too are so pretty. These would be fine to have at the holiday. I too, do not own any Christmas china. I will have to keep an eye out for this year.
Hugs,
Terri

Anglers Rest said...

What a lovely festive set. Is the cup and saucer Portmerion?

Snap said...

Virtual shopping ... I love it!!! About time to keep an eye out for holiday goodies! Happy Tea Day!

Vee said...

How lovely are these. Christmas just round the corner and I am getting the rush of excitement Love Vee x

Carrie said...

Incredible...I just bought the same tea cup and saucer at a local thrift shop last Thursday!