Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Off to the races at Dover.

Sorry, I have been away for a while.  We did some traveling and then my neck decided to go into spasms for a few days.   After a lot of rest and some muscle relaxers that is now behind me.

We were able to attend one more Nascar Race this year, our fourth!  Unfortunately it was very cold but at least the rain held off this time.  And while we had some free time one morning we went to FLEA MARKET!!! Yes, we found one.  It was in Dover Delaware.  What fun we had. 

I didn't buy any tea cups this time but managed to take a couple of pictures of some of the things I saw.  I will probably include them in my next Tea Cup Tuesday blog next week.  I should also have taken pictures of the great produce we found but alas I didn't.  We are still enjoying the fresh sweet potatoes and the Butternut Squash.

The really best thing we did while at the races was visit the Camping World store in the fan fest area and we bought a generator.so now we don't have to worry if a campground doesn't have electricity as many don't.  I will be able to use my computer more AND it should be a help making sure our sump pump keeps running if we run out of electricity during a HEAVY rain fall!

  I wanted to show a couple of pictures of the event and our campsite.
Here is our camper, ready to use!
When we attended the Dover Raceway Fan Fest we got to see many interesting things but this was our favorite!  If you look closely that is a biker "showing off."

And this is another picture of a different bike rider.


This is a view of some of the racetrack from where we sat.  The cars are getting ready to race!   If you click on the picture you can see the cars better.

Be sure to check back on Thursday as I will have pictures of a swap in which I participated.  And on Friday I will have some pictures of some gothic arches I created for another group I belong to on line.

No comments: