Monday, October 24, 2011

Tea Cup Tuesday Again

Time for Tea Cup Tuesday............


After you visit my site be sure to visit the others at 
or 
http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com 

And I am now participating in another Tuesday Tea blog hop.  Here is the link to the main page.  From there you can visit other participants.
http://tea-diary.blogspot.com/


This week I have another tea cup that I bought while traveling.


This one is Centenial Rose by my favorite tea cup maker, Royal Albert.
It is definitely of the season in color.  And you can never go wrong with a rose!






I am not going to put this one in my shop to sell.  I am keeping it!


And here is a bit of season decor from my kitchen.

5 comments:

xinex said...

How beautiful! I love the colors, perfect for fall....Christine

Gayle Page-Robak said...

This is so lovely,Beth. I am partial to apricot tones so I truly love this teacup set. I have joined your followers list and invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

Wanda Lee said...

Hello there dear Beth,

Lovely teacup! ~ The color Apricot is so beautiful, especially this time of year..,

Thanks so very much for joining us for Tea.~ We always love having you partake!

Hugs, Wanda Lee

GardenofDaisies said...

Your new Centennial Rose teacup is so pretty!! Royal Albert really does make pretty pieces.

I you have too many paperdolls, you can send the excess to me! ;-)
Have you ever gone to the paperdoll convention?

Lara Harris said...

Lovely!