Monday, November 14, 2011

TeaCupTuesday, Third Tuesday in November

Time for Tea Cup Tuesday............
After you visit my site be sure to visit the others at 

This week I am showing a beautiful (I think) tea cup and saucer by Royal Albert.  The name of this pattern is 
Angela.  I don't know why but I really love it. Probably the colors as much as anything. It is one of the four cup and saucer sets I bought for myself when we visited New Brunswick in August.  This is the final cup I have to show you in that grouping.  But never fear.  I have lots more to share.

I tried to find out a bit more about this set but so far nothing.  There are several for sale on line if you want one of your own.  I am happy I found this one for myself

Hope you like it!!!.



8 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

What a very pretty RA pattern...one I have never seen. Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing your treasure!
Ruth

Micupoftea~ said...

Oh, such lovely blossoms! Enjoy using it :)

Snap said...

I love this Royal Albert cup. the colors are so bright and fun! Happy Tea Day!

Terri said...

Oh a stunning Royal Albert! What gorgeous vibrant coloring! I can see why you love this cup. Thanks so much for sharing with us today.
Hugs,
Terri

A Touch of Grace said...

Hi Beth
I think your Angela tea cup is very pretty...its very eye catching.
You say you bought it when you were in NB...Do you hale from Canada? I am from MB Canada.
I am new to your blog, I've found your "follow", please stop by and say hi.
Grace

Zaa said...

Royal Albert cups and saucers are always so beautiful.. especially in the floral arena... This one reminds me so much of the hydrangea blossoms.. Gorgeous..Thanks for sharing ...Hugs

Sandra from Sydney said...

You find the most beautiful cups and saucers. Thanks for sharing Beth.
Sandie.

Beth said...

That is stunning! Wow!