Monday, December 19, 2011

The Tuesday before Christmas

Time for Tea Cup Tuesday............
After you visit my site be sure to visit the others at 


Twas the Tuesday before Christmas and all through the land,
Tea Cup Tuesday fans are visiting blog sites and seeing what they have on hand.
 That is the end of my poetry abilities... just couldn't resist.


I found one more teacup that needs to be shown in December.

I think this teacup is lovely!  The design is understated which adds a lot I think.

 It is called Winter and is made by Dutchess Bone China Company.  The pretty Christmas rose, holly and berries and pine cones and tassels tell the story. 



Next week I will have to find something completely different to show but hope you are enjoying this one.
.

7 comments:

Snap said...

What a wonderful Winter/Christmas cup! It is gorgeous with the Christmas rose. Happy Tea Day!

Ruth...Time Was Antiques said...

That is a lovely pattern, and one I haven't seen. So pretty! The poem was...interesting! LOL! A great effort. Now...what about the next stanza....Merry Christmas!
Cheers!
R

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Beth,
Your Winter teacup is lovely and perfect for Christmas-time! I love the Christmas rose.
Thank you so much for stopping by to have tea with me and I wish you and your family the merriest of Christmases.

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

Terri said...

Oh I love Duchess bone china, their cups are always pretty and they really do feel good in the hand.
Your cup here is so very pretty! I think "Winter" is a wonderful pattern and very festive!
Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Hugs and Merry Christmas,
Terri

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Beth: I have this cup and it is one of my favorites! Thank you so much for sharing your treasures with us. You are a blessing. I pray that God will continue to bless you this Christmas Season. Hugs, Martha

Wanda Lee said...

Hello there dear Beth,

What a very pretty Christmas teacup! So lovely with that Christmas rose motif!

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year from Pam and Wanda Lee at yet another part of, 'Tuesday Tea Time In Blogland'. ~ As part of the Tuesday tea ladies larger community, so to speak, may we also wish you all of the seasons comforts and joys from our little,'Teapot And Tea Things Tuesday', and also my 115th, 'Tuesday Tea For Two', weekly Tuesday blog parties..,

I so love that together we all enjoy this lovely Tuesday Tea Time. ~ Fun! You are most warmly invited and may join us also if you'd care to sometime, we'd love to have you partake.

May God richly bless you with a wonderful New Year as well dear lady.

Hugs from Wanda Lee, (and Pam)

Micupoftea~ said...

SO lovely! What a treat to use in December. Merry Chrismtas~