Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ahh..... Spring is here and it feels like summer!

We have just returned home from some travels. We left while it was still calendar winter...... then.... Spring "sprang" while we were away.  The daffodils and hyacinths are up, the forsythia is in full bloom,  and the grass is green.    So happy we didn't miss it.

 Our travels took us to Tennessee to see a Nascar race and then to Virginia to visit friends who live near where we used to live..   The weather was amazing the entire time we were away.   Good thing cause it has turned cool again now that we are home.

One day we went to a favorite restaurant down on the Lynnhaven Outlet in Virginia Beach.  Excellent food AND the weather was so good we were able to sit out on the porch. I thought I would share some of the scene with you.







Come to visit on Tuesday when I will have a beautiful tea cup set and some more items.  My friend graciously allowed me to photograph the items for this blog.

No comments: