Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I found another flea market



The Tri Cities Flea Market in Bristol Tennessee


Last weekend while we were in Bristol, Tennessee at a Nascar Race we discovered a new flea market.  We are always looking for new ones so delighted when we found this one.  It is very large one and had some interesting things to see.  Didn't have time to spend much time so didn't buy a whole lot but it is always fun to find a new place and when we go back again next year we will try again.   I did take a few pictures to give you a feel of the place.
   You know I always search for China things.  I found this pretty tea set.  It isn't very old but I liked it.
 And my husband found this interesting chair.  He plans to fix it up.  I will show it one of these days when it is done.  Just don't hold your breath.  There are many projects ahead in line!

 

I didn't buy this garden chair but I thought it was an interesting picture.  Rather Shabby Chic.

 

 It was fun to see the the little chicks that were sale.        And this little piggy.
 
 And I even found this little doll house. 
 I wish we could have spent more time there.

1 comment:

GardenofDaisies said...

What a great flea market! I haven't been to one for a long time. Your post reminds me that I need to go soon.