Thursday, March 8, 2012

Its Flea Market time again!

I was so happy to wake up yesterday to a nice weather day....  it meant we could head south to our favorite Flea Market in Leesport.  It was still cool when we first got there but the sun was fully out and as the morning wore on it got warmer and more pleasant.

There were lots of dealers and lots of thing to buy for my antique shop.  I did buy quite a bit but didn't take any pictures.  Didn't buy any plants or veggies today.  It isn't quite time yet.

It was a good day to do a lot of looking too.

I started by visiting the buildings that feature food and newer things.  I was a good girl and only bought some coffee.

But was really tempted by the baked goods.  Refrained though... aren't I good.


I looked at some of the items available in the "butcher" section.
I hope I don't offend anyone but I have to say these three foods will NEVER be part of a menu at my house.
I don't know if you can read it but it includes Tongue Souse,  Pig Feet Souse and Ham Hocks. Not my type of food.


Since it is an agricultural market as well I always visit the goats.  This one was quite friendly.
 And then I took some pictures of things that are interesting ideas for craft projects.
We won't be able to get to this flea market again for a few weeks.  Should be able to buy lots of veggies and maybe some plants?  Can hardly wait!

1 comment:

GardenofDaisies said...

Those three foods won't make it onto any menu I plan either. Nope. No way! No how!