Monday, March 5, 2012

Tea Cup Tuesday, First Tuesday in March

Spring is coming soon!!!!   I am back at Tea Cup Tuesday.  And for this month I am going to share my Pansy teacups and other items.  Pansies have always been my favorite flowers.  I have a great collection of Pansy postcards, other pansy paper items and Tea Things which I will be sharing here for a while.

After you visit my post today be sure to check out  these other blogs



 Todays teacup is a  Elizabethan Bone China one from England.  The little sugar and creamer are from Japan. AND the book I am showing is a really neat one.  It is a wonderfully illustrated book of tea party ideas for Children..  It is written by Lucille Recht Penner and illustrated by Jody Wheeler.  It includes menus, recipes, decorations and favors to make. Great for children but fun for adults too.

This teacup is one of my favorite Pansy Tea Cups by Elizabethan China.





And this sweet little Sugar and Creamer set is so dainty.  It was hard to resist when I found it.


Be sure to come by next week for another Pansy set.  I have already taken the pictures!

9 comments:

Lavender Cottage said...

I like the pretty pansy teacup and a book for children to learn about tea would be a nice addition when grands are over.

Beth said...

Love your pansy cup and saucer. It is so very, very pretty, Beth!
Blessings, Beth

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Beth,
Your pansy teacup is so very pretty. I love pansies myself. I put them in the same class as daisies which I also love! They are very friendly little flowers and have such sweet faces. Thank you for joining me for tea.

Blessings,
Sandi

Antiques And Teacups said...

I love your Elizabethan teacup! It's a favorite design and the sugar goes with it so well. I haven't seen that tea book before...another for the list!
Ruth

Mom Wald said...

I love pansies, love teacups, love this post! Come on over and see mine too. :)

Johanna said...

Hi beth,
your Pansy tea cup is delicious. I love the dainty and springy colors. You made a wonderful vignette with it. As you are so fond to pansies, have you ever baked the Pansy Cookies from Yvonne@StoneGable?
Best greetings, Johanna

Magnolia Cottage said...

What a beautiful display of pansies..your teacup is very elegant and the children's book is a wonderful way to spend your tea time with kids. Have a wonderful evening.

Lisa

Micupoftea~ said...

what a sweet cup. Happy MArch!

Sue said...

Love Tea Cups, I was about to create a Tea Room in the garden shed last year then we had the flood, so glad I hadnt started it!