Monday, March 19, 2012

Tea Cup Tuesday. Third Tuesday in March

This is my final post at this time featuring  my pansy tea cup collection here on Tea Cup Tuesday. In future I will show some of my other pansy things.  No more pansy tea cups though unless I find some more.

After you visit my post today be sure to check out  these other blogs


 Here is another grouping from my Pansy Collection. 



  This pretty little cup and saucer is from Royal Winchester. 
 Don't know much about the company but I do like the looks of this set.
 I have a number of these porcelain flower arrangements.  I bought a number of them when we traveled to St. Thomas many years ago.  This one makes me happy because the pansies make me smile.

 There is no mark on the back of this set.  But I love them.  I think they were either a creamer of a gravy or sauce boat.  The little saucer below it matches but I don't know they were supposed to be used together.
 And finally this reticulated edge plate is made to hang on the wall.  As usual the pansies are sweet. Again, no mark but probably Japan.

Don't have any idea what tea cup I will show you next week.  A surprise to you and me!  We shall see.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Oh Pansies are so sweet! I love them on a tea cup too. Your tea cup is so vintage! Love the coloring as well, kind of like the coloring of mine today too. I think ours might be of the same age as well.
Love all your pretty treasures!
Hugs,
Terri

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Beth, I love pansies! On china and in the garden, even in a sweet nosegay, they look so sweet and friendly. Like they are smiling at you! You have some very sweet pieces. Thank you for sharing them with us and Happy Spring!

Blessings,
Sandi

Maria Andrade said...

Pansies always make such a beautiful decoration on china!
But I specially love them in the garden and mine are already blooming!
Thanks for sharing.
Greetings from Portugal.