Monday, April 2, 2012

First Tea Cup Tuesday of April

April showers bring May Flowers....  well actually we have quite a lot of flowers already.  So here is another Tea Cup Tuesday already.

After you visit my post today be sure to check out  these other tea posts today.


   ALSO: Rose Chintz Cottage


This week I am showing your a little Japanese Tea Cup and saucer I found at a local flea market this past weekend.  I though it was very pretty.  Not my usual style so didn't buy it.  But you KNOW I had to take a couple of pictures.




I thought they were very pretty.


Next week I hope to be able to show some new finds at a flea market I hope to be attending next weekend.
See you then.

8 comments:

Lavender Cottage said...

The teacup is pretty and is likely waiting for just the right person to come along.

Beth said...

That's a very pretty, very vibrant cup and saucer. Stunning!
Happy Easter!
Beth

Snap said...

You are right ... this is a lovely little teacup looking for just the right home! Happy Tea Day!

Dorothy said...

Hi there, I'm a new follower, what a pretty blog you have! Happy Easter.
Dorothy~~

Terri said...

Of course you had to take the pictures! lol!
It is a pretty little Japanese cup. The orange is so vibrant and pretty.
I think it is a fine cup.
Hugs,
Terri

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

That is a pretty teacup looking for a home, Beth. Thank you for sharing it with us. Happy Easter!

Blessings,
Sandi

Deb said...

This is a pretty one. I love the two colours together. Deb

Mom Wald said...

Wonderful hand painted poppies. It must have been hard to resist.