Monday, May 28, 2012

Final Tuesday in May

Hard to believe May is already almost gone.  Also hard to believe it is "only" May with all the hot summer temps we are receiving.  But here I am with another blog entry on Tea Cup Tuesday.

This time I have chosen a pretty little set I recently added for sale in my antique shop.  The manufacturer is Crown Staffordshire.  I haven't been able to find the actual name just yet.


 The pieces I have include three cup and saucer sets (I only show two here) and a sugar and creamer.

There are lots of tiny blossoms all over it including my always favorite PANSY. 
I think the sugar and creamer are as dainty as the flowers on their sides.

Here is the mark, sorry it is so light.  According to information I found on the internet this mark was from 1930s on.  The lady I bought it from probably bought it in the 50s or 60s.  Don't know for sure.


After you visit my post today be sure to check out  these other tea posts.


                                                            ALSO: Rose Chintz Cottage

7 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Beth,
Your china pieces are so sweet with their whimsical little flowers. Thank you for sharing them with us today and have a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Terri said...

Lovely tea cups! I adore the little cream and sugar too. They remind me of the Royal Chelsea I shared last week...
Thanks so much for sharing.
Hugs,
Terri

Snap said...

Beth, these are lovely ... such dainty decoration. Happy Tea Day!

Faith Hope Cherrytea said...

lovely teacup share !
see you at FHC ~ tea's on :)

Magnolia Cottage said...

Hi Beth,
Your teacups and matching cream & sugar are beautiful. I love the dainty floral design. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Lisa

Maria Andrade said...

Hi Beth,
I loved your flowery tea set!
So fresh and Spring-like!
Happy Tea Day!
Hugs

Sandra from Sydney said...

What a pretty design - I love it! Wish I lived closer to your antique shop, I would definitely buy it. Have a lovely week. Hugs, Sandie