Friday, June 1, 2012

Another day, another finished quilt project.

 I was UNPLEASANTLY surprised to discover I have Lyme Disease.  Too much time spent outside I guess.  But I wanted to and needed to work in my garden.  I guess I will have to be more watchful.  It was caught pretty early so a three week course of antibiotics should take care of it....  At least the doctor thinks so.
So back too better things.... like my sewing machine!

The little quilt I showed a few days ago is finished.  I have to admit it feels awfully good to be able to say finished!
 And here it is....  now, what shall I work on next..............................
I am using it as a table topper next to my bed.  I really like it and I especially like it that it is DONE!

In case you are wondering, most of my projects these days are small.  I don't need any bed sized quilts and don't have room to quilt them easily so will continue to work on the smaller sized things.

No comments: