Monday, June 4, 2012

First TeaCup Tuesday in June

Just a quick visit today....
    The cup and saucer I have chosen to share with you is from Queen Anne.  I think Queen Anne makes some of the prettiest cup and saucers that I own.
                          This one features some pretty little wild roses. I was not able to find the pattern name
anywhere on line.  Maybe some of you know.  But I really like it because the flowers are in full bloom but soft and so pretty.




After you visit my post today be sure to check out  these other tea posts.


                                                            ALSO: Rose Chintz Cottage

5 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Beth, That is a pretty tea cup! I am sorry to hear you have Lyme disease. Take care and get well.
Beth

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good morning Beth,
Queen Anne is a pretty teacup. I have one too but in a different pattern. Thanks for sharing with us and joining me for tea. I hope you have a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Snap said...

Beautiful tea cup. Please take care of yourself. Feel better soon! Happy Tea Day!

Terri said...

Hello Beth, I agree with you, Queen Anne made the loveliest tea cups! And yours with it's wild rose design is really lovely.
Oh gosh! I am sorry to hear about your Lyme disease! I do hope the treatment works well and you are back to normal very soon.
Hugs,
Terri

Johanna said...

Hi Beth,
you shared a pretty tea cup today. I have two trios with the same pattern but slightly different shape. I didn't figure out the correct pattern namen. I noticed "Pink Roses" but I am not shure if that is the official name. But I see a pattern number on pur cup's bottom. Patt. 8501. Maybe the pattern has just a number, no name. Thank you for sharing this beautiful tea cup. I wish you all the best.
Best greetings, Johanna