Thursday, June 28, 2012

If it was Wednesday, it was Leesport

We were on the road at 5:30am to head for our favorite flea market in Leesport, PA.  That may sound a bit early but it is quite a drive AND you need to get there fairly early.  Many are able to get there a lot earlier. BUT, I refuse to get up any earlier!

It was a beautiful weather day so there were many more dealers than usual AND lots more attendees as well.  So the  day was right and we found lots of goodies.  Also saw a few things to take pictures of for you.
                               One of the dealers I always visit likes to set up with themes on her tables.
                                              This time she had a section of Violet items
and another of jewelry for the 4th of July.  Those pins remind me of fireworks!
 This next lady always has fun things for the primitive style house, a lot of times she makes them from recycled items.  I will admit she gives me good ideas! This may be a manufactured lamp, I don't know.  I just like it.
  I found another great thing for my rust garden!!  It is a very rusty little windmill.  I couldn't believe my luck.  It actually moves in the wind too.  And it was really cheap which is even better!







And while I was taking pictures in my yard today I am adding one of my bird house neighborhood.  I keep finding new ones and just can't seem to stop buying them.  This isn't all either.  I have quite a few hanging here and there.




I didn't take as many pictures as I had planned to take because I didn't take my regular camera.  These were with my phone.  It doesn't do as well.    But you can get the idea of the kind of things I look for.

No tea cups this week either.  I was very disappointed!  Maybe I will find a couple from my shop to show you on the next Teacup Tuesday.

1 comment:

GardenofDaisies said...

I love those pins!!! They DO look like fireworks on the 4th of July!