Sunday, June 10, 2012

Traveling Art Supplies a couple of garden pics

If you read my post on my Rust Garden you know I like to put "fun" things in my gardens.  Here are two pictures I took yesterday.   The first one is my bottle tree.


And another one of a little garden area that holds an interesting chair, among other things.   I found it at a flea market last summer,  I got it from the same guy that made the bottle tree form for me.

And here is the beginning of a new project................

We aren't on the road as much as we used to be but enough and for long enough periods that I have decided I need to make a traveling art kit...  I always seem to have to buy something I forgot to use in travel journals........
So, thanks to a post I read about on the Remains of the Day yahoo list I found a pretty good answer...........

http://caatjesartsy stuff.blogspot. nl/2012/06/ my-travelbag- of-art-supplies. html

Caatje worked out a great plan for traveling art supplies and tells all about it on her blog,  I will modify her plan a bit to suit my specific needs (because it will also require a few sewing supplies.)  But thanks to the inspiration I received from her post I am planning on getting my STUFF together for our next jaunt.

Tune in later for the pictures.  I am inspired today but my next week will be full with company and then some travel for ourselves.  So can't really do any more about this at the moment.  I will probably be making lists and starting the "planning" today.  I do have the perfect bag.  My Quarter Connection Doll house group has a convention every year and part of the gifts are usually some type of organization tools that include a carry all.  I have several items so will have to sort through and see what is most useful.

So keep in touch............
Oh yes, and tune in for another Tea Cup Tuesday.  I have one ready.........

1 comment:

GardenofDaisies said...

I love your bottle tree. My Mom has a similar one.