Monday, July 2, 2012

First Tea Cup Tuesday in July

A new month! And another Teacup Tuesday!

This week I am showing you a cup and saucer that I have in my shop.  Actually I have several of this pattern and even some plates to match.  The lady I bought them from sold me a lot of similar items.  She loved pink roses and so it didn't seem to matter the pattern as long as there were pink roses in the design.  Maybe in a future week I will show more of them.
This cup and saucer is a Bavarian one, porcelain, not Bone China.  
It is called Rosedale



 And here is a plate to go with the cup and saucer.

And here is the mark 


Be sure to check back in a day or two as I will have something to show you concerning this particular cup and saucer.

Meanwhile Thanks for visiting my site today.......

After you visit my post today be sure to check out  these other tea posts.


     ALSO: Rose Chintz Cottage

5 comments:

Snap said...

Rosedale is lovely. I like the gold rims. Happy Tea Day!

Beth said...

Gorgeous china, Beth. Very feminine and delicate.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good morning Beth,
That is a very pretty teacup! The delicate rose detail makes it look very feminine. Thanks for sharing it with us and Happy 4th of July!

Blessings,
Sandi

Terri said...

That is a beautiful Bavarian cup and saucer! I love the delicate pink flowers. Perfect for a vintage summer tea!
Hugs,
Terri

Michelle said...

What a beautiful cup and saucer set! I'm partial to roses as well, so I love the floral design and color. Thanks for sharing and Happy 4th of July! ~Michelle