Monday, August 6, 2012

Tea Cup Tuesday

This weeks teacup is perhaps a bit subtle compared to the one I showed last week. 
However I think it is lovely.

I am showing it with a couple of pretty little salt dishes and a bone china bouquet.

I could not find a name for the pattern.  So can't tell you about it.


Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoyed this tea cup Tuesday showing.  Be sure to check back next week to see what I have found for you to see.
 

After you visit my post today be sure to check out  these other tea posts.


                                                            ALSO: Rose Chintz Cottage


6 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

I agree! It is a lovely pattern...so dainty and English cottage garden. Great find!
Ruth

Lavender Cottage said...

Your teacup is pretty and I'm sure you enjoy sipping tea from it.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good morning Beth,
Your teacup is very cute and reminds one of a sweet English cottage garden; a pleasure to sip tea from. Thank you for sharing and joining me for tea. Enjoy your day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Terri said...

Hello Beth,
What a pretty vintage cup! I love that shape too. The little salt dishes are so very sweet, love that color!
Hugs,
Terri

Zaa said...

Sweet tea cup ...such a nice shape to warm and fit into hands...Lovely find...Enjoy your teatime...

Michelle said...

What a lovely tea cup! And such sweet salt dishes. Have a blessed week! ~Michelle