Monday, August 20, 2012

TeaCup Tuesday across the border.

Last week I traveled to New Brunswick to visit family and while there we attended a huge flea market in Sussex.
One of the things I always look for there is teacup of course.  Canadians love their tea and they like to drink it in bone china teacups.  SO.... there are always lots of teacups available.  I admit I bought about 10 sets.  I will be showing them in the weeks to come.  But meanwhile I thought I would share pictures of many of the teacups I found that were available for sale!




I didn't get a lot of info on the teacups because there were so many.  Also there were about 900 dealers at this flea market and I would have never been able to see them all if I didn't keep moving.  They weren't all selling teacups that is for sure.  However there were a lot.  I just took some sample pictures!
Hope you enjoyed this quick walk through the Sussex Flea Market.

After you visit my post today be sure to check out  these other tea posts.


                                                            ALSO: Rose Chintz Cottage

10 comments:

Betty Stapleton said...

What lovely display of tea cups they showed. I enjoyed that immensely.. Thank you for showing them.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Beth,
I have never been to a flea market in Sussex but what a sight those teacups make! I have a cousin in New Brunswick who I'm sure would love to join me at one. I can't wait to see your treasures! Thank you for sharing and joining me for tea.

Blessings,
Sandi

Beth said...

This flea market in Sussex New Brunswick is held the third weekend in August every year. At least I think that is the case. It is put on by the New Brunswick Antique Auto Association. We have attended it for years! It gets bigger every year.

GardenofDaisies said...

This looks like a tea lovers heaven! So many beautiful cups to choose from. Can't wait to see which ones came home with you. I see some I like a lot!

Sweet Pea said...

Wow,teacup heaven...how would you choose? Dropping by from Teacup Tuesday.

Terri said...

Wow Beth! You hit the jackpot! You must have been like a kid in a candy store : )
I too, would be so excited to have found all these great cups. I look forward to you showcasing each one.
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Hello Beth! It was nice, having a chance to speak with you in Sussex!

Paula Sepp-Schultz
"Out of the Broom Closet"

Martha's Favorites said...

Beth: You were in teapot Heaven! You brought 10! I can't wait to see them. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Martha

Zaa said...

OMG Beth ..
I wish I had attended the flea market... Mother and I were all set to come. What a lovely selection of teacups .. You must have had a grand day..Maybe I will put it on my calendar for next year. Thanks for sharing the photos..Hugs

Zaa said...

OMG Beth ..
I wish I had attended the flea market... Mother and I were all set to come. What a lovely selection of teacups .. You must have had a grand day..Maybe I will put it on my calendar for next year. Thanks for sharing the photos..Hugs