Monday, September 10, 2012

Daffodils in the Fall.... well on the teacup anyway.

This week I am going to show you another cup and saucer set I found on our August Trip.  It is some pretty little daffodils by Royal Vale Bone China.  A simple pattern.  Perhaps I should have waited until Spring but just couldn't do it.  I just thought it was so pretty I needed to share it.





 I am sorry the pictures are a little off.  Unfortunately I already sold this one so can't retake the pictures but I did want to share it!!


After you visit my post today be sure to check out  these other tea posts.


                                                            ALSO: Rose Chintz Cottage

7 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

That is a pretty teacup, Beth. I love daffodils anytime! Thanks for joining me and have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Antiques And Teacups said...

Lovely Beth! Daffodils are one of my 2 favorite flowers, so I love them any time of year! And their colors certainly seem to belong on a fall tea table. Lovely teacup!
Ruth

Terri said...

Hello Beth,
This is a pretty vintage cup! I am not surprised it is already sold, daffodils are favorites on tea cups, and you don't see them that often.
Hugs,
Terri

Tea in Texas said...

Lovely teacup and saucer with the daffodils. Royal Vale produced many pretty patterns. Glad you sold it so quickly for they will certainly enjoy the china.

Thanks, Pam

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Such a pretty daffodil teacup. I think its a great time of year to show off your teacup! Its the time of year we plant the daffodil bulbs in our gardens!
Nancy

Zaa said...

Daffodils are gorgeous anytime of the year...I would have bought it , had I been there ... Love daffodils... Thanks for sharing...Hugs

GardenofDaisies said...

Beth, this is such a pretty daffodil teacup. My daughter loves daffodils... I need to find a teacup similar to this one for her.