Monday, September 3, 2012

September has begun, Happy Tea Cup Tuesday

Here is another cup and saucer set I bought on my recent travels.
This week  I am showing you a pretty rose cup and saucer from Royal Albert.
I could not find any name of this special pattern.  But is a very pretty rose.





Hope you enjoyed this one.  I have some more rose tea cups to show you in the next few weeks as well as some other pretty designs.


After you visit my post today be sure to check out  these other tea posts.


                                                            ALSO: Rose Chintz Cottage

7 comments:

Martha said...

A lovely tea cup. There is something about rose that I simply adore! And that is one pretty cup!

Snap said...

Your new Royal Albert teacup is lovely. Gorgeous roses!!! Happy Tea Day!

Johanna said...

Hi Beth,
it is truly a wonderful rose and a nice shape of this Royal Albert cup. Thank you for sharing.
Best greetings, Johanna

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Beth, the rose is beautiful and I really like the shape of your teacup. Thanks for sharing and coming to tea.

Blessings,
Sandi

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Such a beautiful teacup! I think roses on teacups are the best!
Nancy

xinex said...

Gorgeous teacup set! I love it!

Terri said...

Hello Beth,
That is a sweet cup! I love that shape, but I can not remember the name of it. The roses look beautiful.
Royal Albert always does do a pretty pattern!
Hugs,
Terri