Friday, November 9, 2012

Etsy here I come.

Today I have joined the wonderful world of Etsy Sellers.  I have opened my shop  "Pennbeth's Attic" and at the moment I will be selling a lot of craft and needlework books.  As time goes on I will be adding other items I hope and sometime in the future I may even add some teacups.  Though that may not be for awhile.  My goal is to clean out my crafting room of unneeded items to make room for all the new things I keep finding.

I hope you will check out my shop.....   You never know what you might find there!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Hello Beth,
The November cup is very pretty! I too am surprised at the full color like that for November. They must have had a reason, but imagine if those flowers were gold tinted or something? "June" cup because my daughter's birthday is in June. So you and I think alike : )
Hugs,
Terri