Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December tea time

December is here.  What a quick year this has been.

To begin the month I really must show off the December Royal Albert Tea Cup and saucer!

I have this cup and saucer set because it is one of the birthday months at our house!  It shows the Christmas Rose, which is a very pretty white rose.

 And here is the mark.  It shows it is part of the flower of the month series.


After you visit my post today be sure to check out  these other tea posts.


                                                          
                                                              Rose Chintz Cottage

                                                 http://bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Terri said...

Hello Beth,
I love your December tea cup! It has the prettiest Christmas themed design! I love those flowers on it, they have the most delicate of coloring.
Hugs,
Terri

The French Bear said...

What a beautiful tea cup, so pretty!!!!!
Hugs,
Mags
xx

GardenofDaisies said...

So pretty! I love those flower of the month cups and have my eye on a couple.

Antiques And Teacups said...

One of my most favorite Christmas teacup designs! I just love it! Perfect seasonal post! Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Beth,
That is my favourite Christmas teacup and I wish I had one. It's perfect for December and Christmas. Thank you for sharing and coming to tea. Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Sandi

sandy said...

So pretty with the tablecloth and centerpiece!
Have a wonderful week!
sandy ;)

KathyB. said...

This is a beautiful rose teacup & saucer, and it is perfect for this month !

KathyB. said...

I perused ( like that word? ) your blog and discovered we have many interests in common. I love miniatures and intend to get back to doing more with my doll house and other miniature themed projects. Looks like you are already back to yours.

Millie said...

That is one of the prettiest of Christmas cups.