Monday, February 11, 2013

A Tea Set for Valentine's Day

A Valentine's Day Tea Party


Since Valentine's Day is this week I thought I should include something pink and valentine like for the Tea Cup Tuesday event.

Here is a tea set I bought recently featured with a heart wall hanging I made back in 2010 in an "on line craft class".   Click here to see see the post I did about it originally.   

 This tea set is made by Hall (USA).  As you can see it included a copper "cozy" for each item but in the next picture you can see what it looks like without.

And finally here is a picture of a few other things I have that would add to the festive table.
The cross stitch is something I did a number of years ago.  It needs a better frame but I just haven't done anything about it yet.

Happy Valentines Day to you all..............



Hope you enjoyed your visit here and will come back next week.  
Be sure to visit the other tea parties I am joining this week.  They are listed below.  I imagine they will be featuring Valentine's Items as well.


                                                          
                                                              Rose Chintz Cottage





13 comments:

Linda @ Friendship Tea said...

I have a teapot similar to yours, but not an entire tea set. how special to have the set! Happy Valentine's.

Beth said...

Love your cross stitch! Also the pink tea set is lovely!

Lavender Cottage said...

I'll bet the copper would keep the tea hot in the pot, the set is pretty either way.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a pretty set, Beth. Great idea too. The copper would probably help keep the tea hot. Thanks for sharing and coming to tea at my cottage.

Blessings,
Sandi

Magnolia Cottage said...

What a beautiful pink teapot and matching teacup. Love your valentine and cross stitch. Thanks for sharing.
Happy Valentine's day!
hugs,
Lisa

Antiques And Teacups said...

What a lovely valentine. So pretty! I have always loved the Hall tea cozy set. It's so modern and practical but hard to find! Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Terri said...

Lovely tea! I really love that tea set, that shade of pink that fades to the edges, and the copper covers! Wow! And both your handiworks are lovely as well! Sweet art!
Hugs,
Terri

Pellie / Penny said...

What a lovely pink tea set just perfect for Valentines day.

Hugs,
Penny

Bernideen said...

I love it all - especially the heart. This would make such a great favor at place settings!

Bernideen said...

I just remembered that I forgot to say - thank you for linking to Friends Sharing Tea!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

What a pretty Valentine tea! I've never seen a tea set like yours, I bet the covers keep your tea nice and hot. You are very talented, love your Valentine and cross stitch.
Nancy

GardenofDaisies said...

I have never seen copper cozies like that before.

Jacoba said...

Beth, hope you have put it up somewhere, that lovely cross stitch!