Monday, March 4, 2013

More and More and More Mini Teasets

After a couple of weeks of showing mini tea cups and tea sets from my own collection I decided to go out into my shop to see what mini tea sets I had for sale.  WOW, I didn't realize I had so many.

Funny thing happened while I was checking to see what I had.  A customer came in and ended up buying THREE of the little sets.  I managed to take pictures of two of those sets before I wrapped them up AND I am adding a picture of one other I found.
And to tell the truth I have several others that I will feature in another blog post.

This first set is the traditional Blue Willow pattern, my personal favorite.  We use Blue Willow here at my house everyday.   This set was probably made in China though it doesn't say.  And I am pretty sure it is fairly new, maybe 10 years or so.  

 This second little set also didn't say who made it but also probably made in China.  I turned the cup on its side so you could more easily see the pattern.  But I also wanted you to be able to see tops of cups and saucers.

 So the above two patterns have gone to another home now. 


This third little set is one of the Resin sets that are being sold in lots of places.  Here is the picture of the set as it is placed on its tray.  And I found this cute little girl out in the shop to oversea the tea party.  She is an older one from Japan.

 And this second picture shows all the pieces set about with the tray in the back.  I thought it was neat that the tray is a Gazebo.  What a great place that would be for a tea party in real life.  The little girl looks quite pleased with it all.

Before I sign off today I want to apologize for putting up the word verification on the comments.  I don't like to do that but I was really having trouble with spamming and it was definitely wasting my time.  So for awhile you will have to do that.  I hope it won't stop you from commenting as I love to read them all!!

I hope you will also visit the other tea parties that are going on around the web today and tomorrow.  Here is the list of tea parties I will be joining.


 http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com

http://www.marthasfavorites.com/

Rose Chintz Cottage  
http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/

  http://antiquesandteacups.blogspot.com/

 http://bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.com/

 


12 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

What a wonderful collection! I thought the last post was fab, but...LOVE the Blue Willow especially! Treasures! Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Snap said...

The minis are adorable. They would make a great collection! Happy Tea Day!

Beth said...

Beth, I like your minis! As far as spam goes, here's a way to stop it: go to blogger, go to settings, go to posts and comments, under who can comment check registered user.
By eliminating anonymous commenters, you won't get any spam.

Wanda Lee said...

Hello there Beth,

Such exquisite little treasures, sweet little pretties and a joyfully charming celebration of teatime. Love the blue and white especially.

Hugs, blessings and cheers from Wanda Lee

Lavender Cottage said...

I've never seen miniature tea sets such as these, they're exquisite.
Judith

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Beth, the miniatures are adorable. I love the Blue Willow, especially. Such sweet little treasures. Thank you for sharing with us and coming to tea. Have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Johanna said...

Hi Beth,
all your miniatures are so sweet. I love this tiny tea sets. Isn't it funny that I have done my tea time posting also with a miniature set? You will love it, too.
Best greetings, Johanna

Terri said...

Beautiful little tea sets! I Love these so much. I have two myself. I like the ones that are 1/12th scale.
The blue one is gorgeous!

I too am thinking of word verification. So I don't mind at all. Lots of spammers lately.

Hugs,
Terri

Veronica Roth said...

Hi Beth. My daughter and I recently found an old doll's house which we are refinishing for my granddaughters and these lovely tea sets would fit right into a Victorian parlor room, don't you think? I especially love the willow blue and white one and also love your Miss Muffet. So sweet. :)

Dianne said...

Thanks for sharing these sweet sets ,I love them, have a lovely tuesday...

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: Love the mini sets, too cute. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

Sandra said...

I do love little teasets - these are really sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Sandra