Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More flowers in January



            Another Wednesday, another Fellowship of the The Flowers project.    I worked very hard yesterday to finish up the first two flowers so I could be ready for the third one.

   Here are the first two, pretty much done unless I decided to add more but I don't think so....... You can click on them to see more detail.



 Here is a picture of the two finished with the third one that has just been cut out and bonded together.  I hope to start on the stitching of the third one later this evening.

  I am getting curious about the project Michelle has planned for us to use these flowers.  I have to say, working on these small things is very relaxing compared to working on a big quilt project.



Our weather here keeps on a changing.  We had the Polar Vortex with its VERY cold temps.  That was followed by a warming phase that was pretty much a January thaw.  At the moment we have no snow on the ground and unfortunately lots of clouds and gloom.  We NEED sunshine!  I don't mind the cold, especially in Winter because I like to stay inside and do indoor projects. But sunshine would help!

 Last week I went with my husband to visit a guy that sells antique cars and parts.  I took a couple of pictures of rusty old cars I liked.  Yard Art maybe................  well probably not....... but I thought they were were funky.






                                                  I bet this one could tell some stories.


UNTIL NEXT TIME.........................





1 comment:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Woo hoo! Great job on the flowers my friend! I think you are going to be pleased with the project too. I can't wait to show you. I get so excited!

I'm with you about sunshine. It just makes me happy even if it is cold outside. Guess I will never live in Seattle. hee,hee,hee.

Those cars are cool. I be that last one could tell a bunch of stories for sure.

Hugs! :) :) :)