Friday, February 21, 2014

Flowers on Friday

Another week, another flower.  I did finish the flower for last week and have started on the new one for this week.  Next week we will be finding out what our new project will be....  But so far I am keeping up fairly well.  This is the one I finished for this week.  I am working on the next one but
you will have to wait until next week to see it and maybe even the start of the next project.



I mentioned I would have UFO (unfinished object) to show you this week.   This is a table topper I made from a pattern in the magazine  PRIMITIVE QUILTS and PROJECTS (Fall 2013).  It is one of my favorite magazines.  I like to make felt applique projects and it is usually filled with them.
    Notice it is another way to use felt applique besides the flowers I have been doing.


 I have put it on a small frame and will be quilting it by hand.  A slower process but better looking for this kind of quilt.

 And finally here is a quick picture to show you some of the icicles on my house.  We are having a bit of melting every day but they ends up as icicles.  Pretty while it lasts I suppose.


But Spring may be near.  We can only hope!!

Thanks for stopping by to visit today. Don't forget to check in again next week for Tea Cup Tuesday.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your flower and table top is very pretty. I don't sew but sure would make one if I did.

Blackberry Lane said...

How pretty your projects are! You are very talented. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. I am following you now. Mildred