Friday, February 28, 2014

More Fellowship of Flowers


Fellowship of Flowers continues but I have also had time to work on or finish up a few other projects lately.  Since it keeps on snowing and being awfully cold I stay inside and work on fun projects.

A month or more ago I showed you a scarf I was crocheting.




 I have finally finished it.  I was trying to use up some yarn I bought a few years ago.  The basic scarf was regular wool yarn.  At the same time I had bought some decorative yarn, eyelash I think they call it, and I mixed that in a bit.  Also I am making the fringe with that yarn mixed with the last of the wool yarn

.  So when I say it is finished....  well I still want to add more fringe but basically it is done.  I will do that when I have some time watching TV.



On Wednesday of this week Michelle showed us the final flower of the month AND the Feb. project. Wow is all I can say.  It is a beautiful table topper.  I really want to do this one so have to get busy and finish up.  In addition to the flowers there will be 7 bumble bee motifs.


If you want to see the project you can click on the Fellowship of Flowers link.  Mine will be a bit different only because my colors are a bit different.  I hope to be able to show you my finished project in a couple of weeks.  I have gotten the bees and the final flower ready to start the embellishment.  I do hope I can get them well on their way over the weekend.

Here is the flower I finished this week.....

Come back next Tuesday for Tea Cup Tuesday and I hope to have more to show on the Fellowship of Flowers project either next Thursday or Friday.  See you then.

1 comment:

KathyB. said...

I like the colors of the scarf and think the eyelash yarn adds that something special to it.

Your flower is so cheery , the finished project will very interesting.

We have a lot of rain, so staying indoors and working on projects is what I do too, after feeding my livestock.