Thursday, March 27, 2014

Quilts and other UFOs



            I have been in the mood to sew lately and have been collecting up projects to FINISH!  Last week I showed the little mug rug.  Today I am showing a table topper.  This was a kit I bought a couple of years ago from Connecting Threads.  I had cut out all the fabric, so finally started sewing and am nearly finished with the top.  Now I have to figure out what to use for the backing.    I will show what I came up with next week.
 And here is my Fellowship of Flowers  project, still just "underway."  I had to order some trim to use since there isn't any available in my immediate area.  When it arrives I can FINALLY Finish this project. (I do still have to add some buttons and beads but I have them now.


I got the pattern and instructions for the March Fellowship of Flowers project and have already started on it.  Because I am waiting until the end of each month I will be able to make the projects in my own color selections AND from my stash.  I collected up everything I needed from things I already had.  That felt GOOD.  I will work on it until the trim I had to order for the other project finally arrives.  Then I can finish that.  Wonder if it will actually be done by the end of the month.  Hope so.
  I am hoping I can finally show the finished project next week along with a couple of other finished projects too.

No comments: