I have been in the mood to sew lately and have been collecting up projects to FINISH! Last week I showed the little mug rug. Today I am showing a table topper. This was a kit I bought a couple of years ago from Connecting Threads. I had cut out all the fabric, so finally started sewing and am nearly finished with the top. Now I have to figure out what to use for the backing. I will show what I came up with next week.
I got the pattern and instructions for the March Fellowship of Flowers project and have already started on it. Because I am waiting until the end of each month I will be able to make the projects in my own color selections AND from my stash. I collected up everything I needed from things I already had. That felt GOOD. I will work on it until the trim I had to order for the other project finally arrives. Then I can finish that. Wonder if it will actually be done by the end of the month. Hope so.
I am hoping I can finally show the finished project next week along with a couple of other finished projects too.