Monday, March 17, 2014

The Day after St. Patrick's Day Tea Party


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


 In my part of Pennsylvania they seem to celebrate all month long. So I shall continue that.....




I found this perfect tea cup to show off today.   It is a Royal Albert set called, appropriately enough, Shamrock.
   



And here are a few things to go with it.




Sandi at   Rose Chintz Cottage   is celebrating welcoming Spring today with her bird lovers tea party.  I didn't do that but thought I would show this pretty little bird nest display that I received in a "match box" swap a while ago.




I have joined with the following Tea Cup Tuesday Tea Parties this week.

Hope you will visit them too.



Be sure to come back next Tuesday for another Tea Party and join me on Thurdays or Fridays for my project updates.+

14 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Beth,
Oh, I just love the RA Shamrock teacup. What a pretty set! Do you know that I don't own one piece of shamrock anything? I never see anything around here otherwise I would have. Your little birdie arrangement is cute too. Thank you for joining me today and Happy St. Patricks Day!

Blessings,
Sandi

Ruth Weston said...

O love your Royal Albert Beth...so pretty! And your bird box is so cute! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Beautiful cup! Happy St. Patrick's Day. ♧

Martha's Favorites said...

Love the tea cup. You always have such wonderful things to share. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

Bernideen said...

What a beautiful cup and saucer and a fun post you have shared! Love it and all the pretty green things!

Denise said...

Is this My second visit?Well,it's worth 2 visits :) You have such a nice post up for St. Patty's. Your Royal Albert tea cup and saucer are wonderful.Enjoying following You.

kitty said...

Oh my, Beth, what a beautiful teacup for St. Patrick's Day, or any day, for that matter.

Diann said...

What a wonderful and perfect teacup find for St. Paddy's day! Love it!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

I love your teacups and your tiny birdie arrangement is so cute! I need to buy a shamrock teacup for next year!
Nancy

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Hi Beth
The RA Shamrock teacup is pretty and the tiny bird design is the cutest thing ever. Some people are so crafty.

Princesa Nadie said...

Nice to meet you.
Visiting your blog has been a pleasure.I love your Sharmrock Tea cup
Hugs

Kathryn Ross said...

I am green with jealousy at your shamrock Royal Albert - my favorite shape cup and what a great pattern! Just beautiful!!
Joy!
Kathy

iris said...

hello
merci de votre passage
le vert comme le printemps
et la St Patrick
par la pensée je vous envoie un tréfle à 4 feuilles
pour porter chance
à bientôt
tendresse
edith (iris) France

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hi Beth,
the Shamrock teacup is really pretty. So perfect for the theme. And the birds box is lovely, too. Thank you for sharing this and for your visit and the sweet comment on my teatime.
Best greetings, Johanna