Friday, September 26, 2014

Some fall stitchery

Today I am going to be sharing some of the fall stitchery I have been doing.  Some very recent, some a bit ago.  I have to do a lot of stitching quickly now because I will soon be having surgery on my RIGHT hand which means it will be in a cast for a full 6 weeks.... so probably no stitching by hand.  I do hope I can use my sewing machine after a few days.

Fall will always be my favorite season and that is probably why I enjoyed doing these projects.

Meanwhile here are some of my projects.................
This first picture is of some little cross stitched items I did awhile back..... I just got them framed   and so I put them up for the season.



And here are the current projects.  One is already in its frame, the others will be turned into pin keep pillows I think.


I have enjoyed working with wool quite a bit this summer and here is a little candle mat I made that is now part of my fall table centerpiece.



Not needlework but still fall decor.... this is what is by our back door, welcoming guests.
     I still have time to do a bit more stitching so I had better get back to it.................................

Be sure to check back a blog post to see my Tea Cup Tuesday entry about fall.  And come back again next week for another Tea Cup Tuesday entry.   Even though I  have a hand in a cast I have been working ahead so I have entries ready until the middle of Nov.   I hope to be able to edit them a bit as use of my hand allows before each is posted.  We shall see................

3 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

I hope that the operation goes well for you. xx

Jacoba said...

Don't overdo things, your hands are so precious to you, because of all your creativity. Pretty embroidery!, it is so much fun to do.

Kim said...

All your projects are lovely, Beth. Love your stitched pretties and such a lovely Fall welcome for your guests! Take care of that hand. I hope that after your operation, you will be stitching away in no time at all. Take care!