Monday, March 23, 2015

Another mini tea party



 I am happy to report that once again the snow is almost gone.  It should be fairly warm this week to get rid of the rest of it and then maybe I can really think Spring!  I have noticed my bulbs are peeking up.  Normally, at this time of year they are already almost ready to bloom.  Oh well, we WILL enjoy them when they are here!

This is my third post in the past four weeks that talks about mini's.  I do love them. These are sets I have in my shop, or have had.  They do sell fairly often.  I probably have a few more but I think this is it for now.

This first set is the traditional Blue Willow pattern, my personal favorite.  We use Blue Willow (made by Churchill) here at my house everyday.   This set was probably made in China though it doesn't say.  And I am pretty sure it is fairly new, maybe 15 years or so.  

 This second little set also didn't say who made it but also probably made in China.  I turned the cup on its side so you could more easily see the pattern.  But I also wanted you to be able to see tops of cups and saucers.



This third little set is one of the Resin sets that are being sold in lots of places.  Here is the picture of the set as it is placed on its tray.  And I found this cute little girl out in the shop to oversea the tea party.  She is an older one from Japan.

 This second picture shows all the pieces set about with the tray in the back.  I thought it was neat that the tray is a Gazebo.  What a great place that would be for a tea party in real life.  The little girl looks quite pleased with it all.

       
I hope you will also visit the other tea parties that are going on around the web today and tomorrow.
  And come back and see me next week.  You never know what I will have to show you.

Here is the list of tea parties I will be joining.

Rose Chintz Cottage  
http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/

  http://www.marthasfavorites.com/


  http://antiquesandteacups.blogspot.com/

 

http://bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.com/

 


17 comments:

CYNTHIA CRANE said...

Your little tea sets are adorable! I need one for my dollhouse. You have a shop? I must check that out!

Christina Paul said...

These are so charming! would love to check out your shop :)

CYNTHIA CRANE said...

I couldn't find a link to your shop, is it online?

Ruth W said...

Your mini teasets are so cute! The Blue Willow is my favorite...but then I am a sucker for blue and white! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh they are all so darling. The platter that is a gazebo is so clever.

Snap said...

Your minis are adorable. Love the blue willow -- my favorite pattern of all time! Happy Tea Day!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Beth, your miniatures are so cute. I love your Blue Willow of course. Minis have a charm all their own. Thank you for sharing and joining me for tea today. Happy Spring! Would you send some of your warm air our way, please? It is very cold here today after our third snow snowstorm in seven days.

Blessings,
Sandi

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

So adorable and amazing in detail!

Amy at love made my home said...

Your little blue and white set is especially pretty! xx

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

Really sweet sets. My favorite is the blue willow pattern. Thanks for sharing!

Margie said...

How cute! I like the Blue Willow miniatures the best!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Beth,
Your miniatures are just so sweet! I used to have some years ago, but gave them away. :-(

Kim said...

I love Tuesdays coz that means I visit your lovely blog, Beth to see what pretties you are showing us this week! Love all your 'minis', especially the gazebo tray, that is very, very cool. You really do have the most exquisite collection of china pretties!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Beth,
Wow you have quite a collection of regular sized and mini teacups, how cute! I scrolled down your blog and saw lots of pretty one's and some postcards!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and letting me know you did so.
Have a wonderful week!
Gina

The Charm of Home said...

Lovely little tea sets!

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

How precious these tea sets are! I used to have a tea set as a child, but I'm not sure what happened to it.

Carrie said...

Pretty miniatures. I'm really enjoyed seeing them. Thanks for visiting my blog :)