Monday, March 9, 2015

Bring On Spring.... and more miniatures

I am so happy to be able to report this week that there is actually some melting going on outside.  The sun is shining, high in the ski, and with our  somewhat warmer temps, melting is slowly taking place.  Don't want it to be too fast since that would cause flooding which unfortunately is ALWAYS a danger in our area.

We have birds here all year long but it seems to me that as spring arrives more birds begin arriving and it is so nice to hear all the bird songs outside as if they are heralding the arrival of Spring.  And now that we are in daylight saving time and getting more light at the end of the day it is helpful and pleasing.


As I promised last week I am showing you a couple of my "mini" tea sets.   And in addition here is an Avon Figurine of little Teddy Bears having a tea party!

 I love all the detail they can get in these things made with Resin, although it will never be in the same class as the porcelain figurines made in England!


And here are two little Resin tea sets.

The first one is a Pansy tea set.  Since Pansies are no doubt my favorite flower I had to have this little set!





And here is my final set for this week.  It is a Woodland Setting.



Lots of fun even if they don't hold much tea.............

Next week I will be doing something special for St. Patrick's Day so be sure to come back for that and in two weeks to see a few more miniatures. 

Meanwhile, be sure to check out all of the other tea parties going on around blogland.

                                              Rose Chintz Cottage                                                 
http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/
            
http://www.marthasfavorites.com/

  http://antiquesandteacups.blogspot.com/

 http://bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.com/

17 comments:

Ruth W said...

I love all your tiny tea sets...especially your tea loving teddy bears! So cute! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

The tiny tea sets are just the cutest things.

Snap said...

What a fun post! Your mini-teas are adorable. Happy Tea Day!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

All your miniatures are so cute, Beth. I especially love the teddies tea! They can do so many cute things with resin, can't they? Thanks for sharing and joining me for tea today.

Blessings,
Sandi

Kim said...

Hallelujah!! Spring has sprung!! What better way to celebrate a glimpse of Spring than to set eyes on your gorgeous Pansy mini tea set! I am drooling down here!

Amy at love made my home said...

They are delightful - especially the pansies!! xx

Margie said...

My favourite miniature is the pretty pansy set!

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

Such a sweet collection! Love the entire pansy tea set.

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hi Beth,
you have a nice collection of sweet tiny things. Love them all.
Best greetings, Johanna

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Very cute tea sets! Love all of those.
Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Winnie said...

Such pretty mini tea sets. It amazes me how they are able to put such fine details on each piece. Have a fab tea day

Deborah Montgomery said...

Very cute! Our snow is melting here too, and we will be getting into the 50s, yay!

Parsimonious Perfection said...

Sooo sweet! Glad it's warming up for you!

CatTales said...

I love the tiny sets! The Teddies are so quaint!

Bernideen said...

Miniature tea sets are so fun. I know this is a popular hobby collecting these. Thanks for sharing at Friends Sharing Tea.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Your little bears are so sweet and so are your miniatures, Beth. You have quite the collection!

Carrie said...

What interesting miniatures! That woodland set is really cool.