Monday, April 27, 2015

More flea market finds

 
After a couple of weeks of nice, warmer weather, this past week has been cold and I have brought in my hanging baskets at night because of the threat of frost....  I hope it will eventually get to the point where we can count on warmer weather.



Speaking of baskets, here are just some of the ones I had to pick from at the flea market a week ago. 
And here are the two I chose this time.  I plan on buying a few more as time goes on.




Below you will see the things I did buy at the flea market.  The larger teapot and cups are a birthday gift for my friend Carolyn.....  don't tell.... LOL.
The wooden tea pot shelf was a fun find, a perfect place to keep my tiny tea pots and tea sets. 



This cute little set just had to come home with me.
As did this floral one.
And this little tea cup and saucer.
And this little birdie set.  I imagine originally there were a couple more pieces including a plate 
but couldn't leave these behind no matter what might have been missing!
And here are some tea cup and saucer and a teapot that are a set of napkin holders.
And finally here is a closeup of the set I bought for my friend.



I hope you are enjoying a cup of tea today......

             Here are the tea parties I will be joining this week.  Hope you will visit them too.

Remember, these may not be available every week so check to be sure.


10 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Beth,
What a lot of goodies you found! The tea shelf is adorable and I'm sure your friend will love her tea things. It must be wonderful to have hanging baskets out already. It's still pretty cold here yet but the cool weather will help cut down on the flooding we would have had otherwise. Thank you for sharing and joining me for tea. Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What pretty flowering basket, Beth! All your flea market finds are lovely, and the shelf is so unusual. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with her new set.

Kim said...

Your hanging blossom-filled baskets are joyous, Beth. They look so pretty hanging on your porch. Love that bay window peeking out behind the pots. Those serviettes are so very quaint. I have never seen anything like these. Where oh where do you find such treasures?? I am sooooo jealous of the flea markets of yours!!

Amy at love made my home said...

Your tiny teapots and other pieces are just gorgeous!!! Too too cute!!! The hanging baskets are beautiful too, I hope they stay safe from the frost. xx

Margie said...

Looks like a successful trip to the flea market! I especially liked the teapot shelf and napkin holders.

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

So fun to see your baskets already filled with colorful flowers! You discovered some great finds at the flea market. The napkin rings are so adorable and can be used a lot for tea parties. The teapot shelf is definitely one of a kind. I like your display in it. Happy tea week!

doodles n daydreams said...

All the miniatures are cute wee pieces and I do like the teapot and mugs with the roosters.

Diana

Sandra@Prairie Patch Quilts said...

What a wonderful and fun collection you have. Love the tea pot display.

~ Dixie said...

Lovely flowering baskets.
Great flea market finds. I love the teapots.

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Hello Beth

I love the two flowering baskets you chose - instant colour is great to get your Spring garden going!

I live the flowery tea pot it looks old fashioned from days gone by which is what I love.

What a great market.
Hugs
Shane