Monday, November 30, 2015

Tea Cup Tuesday

TEACUP TUESDAY 

I hope that all of you that celebrate Thanksgiving have "recuperated" from all the great food you consumed.

Here is the lovely centerpiece my daughter sent which graced our table for Thanksgiving.

This week I am showing a full Tea Set that I have for sale out in my shop.  I like it a lot because of the size and colors.


It was made in japan.  It included 8 cup and saucer sets, a sugar and a creamer as well as the teapot.  The cups are a bit smaller than normal but so pretty and they seem daintier than the usual size tea cup and saucer. I imagine it could be a "demi-tasse" set actually but would be nice to use for tea as well.
The mark is barely readable but it does say Made in Japan.

     I am joining with the following Tea Parties and blog parties.

  These may not be available every week so check to be sure.

Hope you will visit them too.

10 comments:

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

The tea service is such a pretty design, Beth. I hope someone will take it home where it can be loved.
I also looked at your quilt in your previous post....oh, so pretty! What a great job you did on it, and I admire your talent.

Sylvia said...

Your tea set is really pretty, it should go fast.

Kim said...

Such a pretty tea set, Beth. I can see in my mind's eye sitting in our garden sipping tea from one of those teacups. Gorgeous roses. How lovely of your daughter to send you such a beautiful bouquet.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Beth, your tea set is wonderful and I'm sure someone will be glad to give it a home! The centerpiece from your daughter is simply beautiful; how thoughtful of her! Thank you for joining me today at my little party and have a marvellous week!

Blessings,
Sandi

Margie said...

What a lovely tea set. I'm sure it won't last long at your shop!

Bernideen said...

Dear Beth:
What a beautiful vintage tea set. I am sure someone will love it and with all those cups and saucers it would make a beautiful spread on a tray or tea cart! Hope you sell it. So glad you shared!

Amy at love made my home said...

A very pretty tea set indeed! xx

Valerie Ratliff said...

Oh my goodness what a precious tea set. I love it.

Hugs from Oklahoma,

Valerie
Cottage Making Mommy

Ruth W said...

What a gorgeous set! So welcoming! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Martha said...

A very pretty tea set!