Monday, December 7, 2015

A very special sugar and creamer


 

Another week, another tea cup.  However, this week I am showing a sugar and creamer that would go well at your tea party.    I have been traveling a bit the past few days so didn't really get to do much with the blog this week but I wanted to share a wonderful little Royal Albert Set I found at the Regional Market up in Syracuse, New York.   
I already have a LOT of violet bone china items.  This will fit right in.

There was no name listed on the bottom of the items like there usually it but I don't think it matters since it is pretty obvious what the pattern is all about!


 So here it is.


And here is the mark.

I will be back next week with pictures of the other items I found at the flea market.


  I am joining with the following Tea Parties and blog parties.

  These may not be available every week so check to be sure.

Hope you will visit them too.

9 comments:

Bernideen said...

Dear Beth:
There is such a charm about violets and I think pansies too! What a pretty set and they make us so happy! I am hoping you are enjoying the season and that cream and sugar will help carry you through the cold winter! Thanks for sharing!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Beautiful set, loe the violets. Thanks so much for the visit and for your gracious comments on my Home Tour.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Beth, your RA violets cream and sugar are adorable and one can't go wrong with Royal Albert! How sweet they are and will be lovely with any teacups you may use. I always thought that violets, pansies and daisies are some of the most charming flowers. Thank you for sharing these pretty pieces with us.

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a pretty creamer and sugar set, Beth! I look forward to seeing some of your other finds.

Kim said...

These are so pretty. I have a soft spot for sweet violets on pretty china. Oh how I wish I could browse a market or two with you, looking for china pretties.

Amy at love made my home said...

So pretty! xx

Margie said...

Love it! They would match my RA violet teacup perfectly!

Ruth W said...

That is a perfect set for you! I love violets too. Isn't it wonderful when you find the perfect addition to a grouping! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Lovely. They would blend nicely with a teapot I have. Let's put the kettle on!