Monday, December 14, 2015

Off to the Sales!

 


Tea Cup Tuesday
 
Last weekend we went up to the Syracuse area to visit with our  daughter and husband.  While there I went to a craft fair where I was surprised to see a huge table full of tea items and nice vintage items.  And then off to the Syracuse Regional Market where we like to visit.  Didn't find much there but did find a couple tables full of teacups and such.  So all in all at least it was fun to see everything.  In my last blog I  showed you the sugar and creamer I did buy.

Here are the pictures of what I saw.










And here are the tables of items from the regional market



Lots and Lots of goodies.  I didn't buy much but it is always fun to see what is being offered.

Next week I will have a few Christmas things to share and maybe a picture of my little tree.  The shop is getting busy so my free time isn't as much as I would like.

I am joining with the following Tea Parties and blog parties.

  These may not be available every week so check to be sure.

Hope you will visit them too.

9 comments:

Bernideen said...

Oh my goodness Beth - teacup heaven is here! I can't imagine I wouldn't have bought something at one of these shows!!! I am so glad you shared your shopping time!

Snap said...

So many pretty teacups to see. And, you didn't bring any home! I don't know if I could have kept my money in my pocket!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What fun! It must be so exciting to go shopping at those bigger centers. Our Island doesn't offer a lot in the way of faires and such. Thanks for sharing your outing with us and have a wonderful week.

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

Parsimonious Perfection said...

Lots of pretties to look at! Thank you for sharing them.

Margie said...

So many pretty teawares, not enough money or storage for them! Thanks for sharing!

Kathy said...

Very pretty stuff!! And all in one place . . . wow!

Kim said...

It always amazes me the plethora of pretty teacups. There are so many different patterns. How wonderful that your little shop is getting busy. I couldn't think of a lovelier shop to spend a while in search of some treasure, this Christmas time.

Terri said...

Oh now that looks like fun! I see a tea cup or two I would have brought home : )
Did you bring one home?
Lovely to spend time with your family.
Happy Holidays!
terri

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh my Beth, such pretty things you saw! It would be hard for me to resist a pretty teacup or two! I look forward to what you'll share next week.