Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring


 
Spring is HERE and even though the weather folks were calling for a big snowstorm to welcome the season we were thankful it didn't materialize.  A drive around town yesterday let me see all the daffodils that are blooming in various sunny spots.  And the trees are budding.  Our grass has greened up so much it won't be long before we hear the sounds of lawnmowers.

Since it is Spring I decided I needed to find my prettiest spring like teacup and saucer to share with you today.  I love this pretty little tea cup and it definitely reminds me of spring.




 





I didn't get to do ANY sewing this week as life got in the way.  I imagine I probably won't be able to again until April.  But by then the new blocks for my block of the month quilt will be available.

I am joining with the following Tea Parties and blog parties.

  These may not be available every week so check to be sure.

Hope you will visit them too.

8 comments:

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a pretty teacup you chose for the first week of Spring Tea, Beth. I'm sorry that you had no time to sew, but April will be here before you know it! Happy Easter week!

Karen said...

Hi Beth,
I just love your yellow Royal Albert teacup! So perfect for spring! Happy Tea Day! Karen

Snap said...

We can always depend on Royal Albert to come up with a beautiful cup for any occasion. This one really does say SPRING! Lovely .. Happy Tea Day and Happy Spring!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I love Royal Albert and your teacup is perfect for the first week of spring! I wish I could find daffodils and leafing trees here, Beth. Winter just isn't letting go in my neck of the woods. At least it is springtime and any snow we get won't stay for long. Have a lovely week.

Easter blessings,
Sandi

Martha's Favorites said...

Love your Royal Albert tea cup. Yellow is perfect for spring. Have a blessed Easter. Martha

Kim said...

Another Royal Albert pretty, Beth. Your teacup certainly sings sunny Springtime. Your lovely part of the world must be just perfect with all those daffodils sprouting their sunshiny faces.

Margie said...

Your pretty RA teacup is the epitome of spring! Have a wonderful first week of Spring and blessed Easter!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Your teacup is perfect for spring! Love the pattern! We still have snow here so spring really won't be here for awhile!
Wishing you a blessed Easter!
Nancy