Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Teacup Tuesday

It is time again for Tea Cup Tuesday.  Here is one of my favorite teacup and saucer sets. It is called ANGELA.    It is Royal Albert of course!!!!!



I hope you enjoyed the tea cup I have selected today.   Come back to visit on Saturday to see what I am crafting and next Tuesday for teacups and crafts.

  I will be joining with the following Tea Parties and blog parties on the days they publish.   Some are on different days of the week so my listings will show up then.  And some may not be available every week.  Be sure to check.

Hope you will visit them too.



4 comments:

Ruth W said...

I just ove the gright and pretty colors of that teacup! Bet the original Angela namesake was pretty special! Hope you are enjoying your week! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Jann Olson said...

It is beautiful, and I love the little flowers tucked inside! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Kim said...

Oh I think "Angela" is my new favourite teacup. It is gorgeous!

Bernideen said...

Dear Beth:
What a beauty! I have never seen this cup and saucer before. So glad you shared! Thanks for linking to my blog party!