Today was an interesting day..... It began by going for an acupuncture treatment for my arthritic hands. Can't say how it is so far, after only one treatment. But I have great confidence.
Then in the afternoon I had my violin lesson. Someday I may be ready to play in public. I am doing a lot better now that I figured out how to read music. After piano lessons as a child I learned to read music the way a piano is set up. A violin is very different..... but was happy that I finally figured it out. It was really like the light came on.
Now I just have to figure out how to keep the bow on the proper string and prevent the screechs.
And now I am hopeful that the acupuncture will help me get better on the violin.
1 comment:
hi, good site very much appreciatted
Post a Comment