 |
| I seem to be on a coleus kick this year. There are some many varieties and colors. |
 |
| There are some coleus I put in the this tea cup planter in May. |
I am having some trouble figuring out how to add pictures today for some reason. And to add to the words. I started this morning and gave up so am back again to try again. I wanted to add a few more pictures that I took the other day. Not as many as I thought were good enough to post but I liked these four. I hope I can get them to settle properly here. They are here and labeled but I can't move them to the order I want. I hope they make sense.
 |
| And here the tea cup is in late July. The coleus has really grown and filled in. | | | |
|
 |
These are corel bells, a dark leaves version. And some plant I don't know the name of just behind it.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment