http://www.marthasfavorites.com
This is the second week I am showing a series of handpainted bone china tea cups I have for sale out in my antique and collectible shop.... Lavender and Old Lace.
![]() |
| This sweet teacup is another hand painted teacup. Like the teacup last week, it is probably not bone china but still lovely. |
![]() |
| The back stamp indicates it is from Sutherland China. The gold numbers represent who painted it I think. |
![]() | |||||
| I think this is so delicate and so pretty. |
For those of you who were wondering about pictures of the Chatty Cathy birthday party they will be here tomorrow.




5 comments:
Hi there - I'm liking the pastel colors on your teacup...very cheerful! Stopping by from Teacup Tuesdays. Oh and I'm having a gift raffle. Hope you can join.
-marie
The pastel teacups are lovely. Happy Tea Day!
What a cute vintage cup! Very cheery and must be lovely to drink from. Thank you for sharing with us today.
Hugs,
Terri
Hi: Great tea cups. I will go visit your shop. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I hope you can join us again next week. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha
The blue, white, pink, and yellow make the teacup seem a happy choice! Very nice.
Post a Comment