Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday. If you click on each picture it will get bigger and you can probably see it better.
The chives in my herb garden are going crazy. I should cut some!
I love the colors in this big basket.
This picture shows the boy planter I got a couple of years ago. AND a "stump" planter that has hens and chicks in it. I got this last summer from a lady over in Reedsville, PA at a flea market. I didn't have to do anything special to have them winter over. Just left them in the stump and placed it in a corner of the house, outside. It was a bit protected but don't know that it even mattered. They have come back with a vengence.
Here is the girl planter that I bought at the same time as the boy planter.
Here is a single Purple Iris competing for sun and space with a large group of tiger lilies.
They will be ready to bloom after the Iris has done its thing.
More Purple Iris. These are in another garden.
and here are some Yellow Iris. I didn't get a good picture cause they are in a shady area in the garden. They don't seem to mind the shade though. There are more pretty areas. I will save them for another day.








1 comment:
I love your variety of planters! I especially like the boy and girl ones - I'm seeing fancy heeled shoes on the girl, though it would probably topple the whole thing over, lol!
Post a Comment