After you visit my site be sure to visit the others at
http://www.marthasfavorites.com/
or
http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com
I took off a couple of weeks from Tea Cup Tuesday but should be back for the next several weeks as I have lots to show from my travels to Maine and New Brunswick.
Today I am showing a couple of Christmas Items. The first is a cup and saucer. I have never owned any tea cups for just the holidays but this would be a good one. For some reason I completely forgot to see what kind they were. And I saw them up in New Brunswick so won't be going back any time soon. LOL
And If you are going to have a holiday tea you will need sugar and creamer and so I found this set. I think they are lovely. I am not sure the maker on these either but they are nice
If anyone know the maker of either of these I would love it if you would add the info in a comment.


5 comments:
The tea cup and saucer are lovely! So vintage with their green holly. The sugar and creamer too are so pretty. These would be fine to have at the holiday. I too, do not own any Christmas china. I will have to keep an eye out for this year.
Hugs,
Terri
What a lovely festive set. Is the cup and saucer Portmerion?
Virtual shopping ... I love it!!! About time to keep an eye out for holiday goodies! Happy Tea Day!
How lovely are these. Christmas just round the corner and I am getting the rush of excitement Love Vee x
Incredible...I just bought the same tea cup and saucer at a local thrift shop last Thursday!
Post a Comment