I thought I would get it done yesterday but had unexpected company so am behind. I now hope to work on it and get it finished by the weekend.
Meanwhile here is the first part, unembellished.
And I am also showing it next to the one I did last week so you can see the direction I am heading.
On Tea Cup Tuesday this week I showed the Memory Lane china by Royal Ironstone. I was checking some the other blogs I follow and discovered this entry from Sweet Bee Cottage . She was using the plates from the set for her Christmas Table.
While looking out the back window this afternoon I noticed there was a large group of cardinals around the bird feeder... Both Mr. and Mrs.
If you look closely in the upper middle section you will see a woodpecker of some type eating suet, and Cardinals and a Squirrel joining in the fun.
I love watching the birds in the winter. Especially the Cardinals. They seem to have really bright coats this time of year. Or maybe cause it is otherwise so dreary.



2 comments:
Hi Beth
Pretty Flowers, I am trying to get startde on mine, I do have one cut out!
thanks for visiting my blog, you make beautiful things. What a beautiful birds ♥
Post a Comment