I did finish off a couple of organization projects. A couple of weeks ago I talked about finding a way to clean up my bobbin collection. Here is link to tutorial.
Bobbin Clips Tutorial
And here are my before and after shots.
The next thing I discovered is a way to organize, make sense of and easily find my sewing presser feet of which I have MANY.
Here is the tutorial I found.....
PRESSER FEET STORAGE TUTORIAL
And here is MY result. I am very pleased with it. I had all my presser feet in a little box, all jumbled up. It always took extra time to find the one I wanted. Although this new way takes a slightly bigger box it is so worth it. And I can hide it in a drawer in my sewing area. I doubled the little sections by gluing in an extra divider in several of the spaces so I could more easily store the feet and have space left over for things like sewing machine needles and other little things.
I didn't show before because things came from various places but this is the final product. There are still a couple of empty spaces for presser feet I "know" are somewhere..... LOL
And I am still enjoying all the violets popping up everywhere. I sort of hate for my husband to have to mow as most will disappear for another year.
I hope to get crafting or sewing again in the coming week. I have so many UFOs I MUST get to work on but have to admit being able to spend more time outside is quite tempting.
See you again on Tuesday for Tea Cup Tuesday and next Thursday or Friday to see if I really have accomplished anything!