This time of year allows my husband and I to do lots of yard saling, attend flea markets and in general, have fun shopping for ourselves and for the shop.
As a result of that, some visitors from out of town, and in addition to shop hours and such, I don't have much time for crafting, quilting or other fun things like that. But I don't mind cause I love the "hunt."
I managed to find some good stuff on my last few outings.
Just a couple of pictures to share. Some is for keeping, some is for selling. I love the "grungy", shabby chic look for some things. And of course the pretty floral for tea parties. This week it was the former that I found. I have a project planned for that light fixture. I will share it with you later.
This second picture shows a cabinet door I found with very "chippy paint.It is now holding a wreath I made awhile back. The wreath is a grape vine and has lot of bows, stars and hearts with buttons. All made from homespun. I know I will keep this one. Now, where should I hang it???


2 comments:
Flea market browsing...what fun! Love, love, love your door. That beauty will look wonderful anywhere! Doesn't your wreath look perfect resting on it. You have some lovely finds there, Beth. I could find a home for the lovely shelves/hutch!
Oh what amazing finds here friend! You have such an eye! That chippy door is stunning and your wreath looks perfect on it! I can not wait to see where you put it!!! A wonderful weekend to you! Nicole xo
Post a Comment