Tea Cup Tuesday
Here are the pictures of what I saw.
And here are the tables of items from the regional market
Lots and Lots of goodies. I didn't buy much but it is always fun to see what is being offered.
Next week I will have a few Christmas things to share and maybe a picture of my little tree. The shop is getting busy so my free time isn't as much as I would like.
I am joining with the following Tea Parties and blog parties.
These may not be available every week so check to be sure.
Hope you will visit them too.










9 comments:
Oh my goodness Beth - teacup heaven is here! I can't imagine I wouldn't have bought something at one of these shows!!! I am so glad you shared your shopping time!
So many pretty teacups to see. And, you didn't bring any home! I don't know if I could have kept my money in my pocket!
What fun! It must be so exciting to go shopping at those bigger centers. Our Island doesn't offer a lot in the way of faires and such. Thanks for sharing your outing with us and have a wonderful week.
Christmas blessings,
Sandi
Lots of pretties to look at! Thank you for sharing them.
So many pretty teawares, not enough money or storage for them! Thanks for sharing!
Very pretty stuff!! And all in one place . . . wow!
It always amazes me the plethora of pretty teacups. There are so many different patterns. How wonderful that your little shop is getting busy. I couldn't think of a lovelier shop to spend a while in search of some treasure, this Christmas time.
Oh now that looks like fun! I see a tea cup or two I would have brought home : )
Did you bring one home?
Lovely to spend time with your family.
Happy Holidays!
terri
Oh my Beth, such pretty things you saw! It would be hard for me to resist a pretty teacup or two! I look forward to what you'll share next week.
Post a Comment